Please find here the Entuity v20.0 P04 patch notifications:
Please find below the new features and improvements in this patch:
- Addition of a User Impersonation mode that enables administrators to impersonate any user (without requiring login credentials), to assist with evaluating and diagnosing user-specific issues.
- Addition to the user Preferences form of an option to enable patterned UI for charts, graphs and topological maps. This is also configurable by default via entuity.cfg.
- Addition of functionality to retrieve Entuity license usage statistics via a RESTful API GET call.
- Addition of a new License Audit report detailing license usage and allocations per server.
- Addition of Flow support for VeloCloud devices.
- Improvements to the OS Services dashboard functionality and extension of its applicability to a View-level context.
Note, there is a known issue in Entuity v20.0 P04 that causes Fault Charts, Traffic Rate Charts and Utilization charts for ports accessed via the right-click Context Menu to fail to open. This will be fixed in Entuity v20.0 P05, but to access a workaround in the meantime, please contact Entuity Support.