Please find here the Entuity v20.0 P02 patch notifications:
Please find below the new features and improvements in this patch:
- Addition of PUT call functionality for modifying custom webhook groups, webhook endpoints and webhook events via RESTful API.
- Addition of support for XML payloads to custom webhook functionality (alongside existing JSON support).
- Addition of ability to specify the applicability of a custom dashboard based on the value of an attribute. You can therefore specify that different dashboards are displayed dependent, for example, on different models of router, or different types of firewalls.
- Addition of performance monitoring for NetApp storage devices, to complement existing storage inventory and status polling.
- Improvements to support for Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA) Center devices:
- Addition of configuration management options when a user adds or modifies a Cisco DNAC device, and a subsequent 'Check DNAC Backup History for Failures' configuration management task for that device.
- Addition of 'DNAC Backup Failure' incident for monitoring DNAC backups.
- Addition of option to launch remote terminal sessions and HTTP sessions for Cisco DNAC or ISE devices.
- Addition of a closing event 'Cisco DNA Center Webhook Alert' incident.
- Addition of new stream attributes and associated attributes thereunder to the DNAC Site Health metrics on the Summary dashboard for a Cisco DNA Center:
- Network health.
- Client health.
- Application health.
- Addition of support for storage performance metrics on DataDomain SNMP storage devices, to complement existing storage inventory and status polling.
- Addition of support for Cisco UCS CIMC (SNMP) and SuperMicro (REST) server devices.
- Addition of a new high contrast UI theme adhering to WCAG 2.1 accessibility guidelines relevant to contrast. This theme mainly impacts text and button. You can select it as a preference at runtime or as a default in entuity.cfg.