The System Information page displays details about the health and status of each Entuity server you are running. From here you can also access specific system performance and health information, audit logs and the Entuity data dictionary.
To view system information:
- In the Main Menu, click System Information.
- This will open the System Information page.
To configure the columns in the system information table:
- On the System Information page, go to the Overflow Menu and click Configure Columns.
- This will open the Configure Columns form. Select the columns you want to display, and drag them into the order that you want.
- Click Save in the top right of the form to save, otherwise click Cancel.
- You can sort the columns into ascending or descending order by clicking on the column heading. You can also change the width of each column by dragging left or right on the column dividers.
To access specific system performance and health information
- Click on the respective status icon of the following to access further information:
What is displayed in audit logs?
By default, Entuity maintains audit log entries for 60 days, after which entries are deleted. You can amend this time period through entuity.cfg and the variable auditLogKeepTime. Log files are by default saved to entuity_home\log.
Entuity Audit Log records actions performed on:
- additions to, modifications and deletions of event suppression definitions defined through the Event Suppressions page.
- threshold settings.
- modifications to event thresholds, amending threshold values, disabling a threshold.
- account management.
- creation and deletion of user accounts.
- changing of account passwords.
- changing of user group membership.
- creation and deletion of user groups.
- change in associated tool permissions.
- enabling of LDAP internal and external authentication.
- configuration management.
- changes to configuration management tasks.
- create, modify, delete task schedule.
- execute task actions.
- name of the user who made a manual configuration management retrieval request.
- device inventory.
- additions, deletions and modifications to managed inventory, .
- include zone management actions: zone creation, deletion and modification.
- context menu port object settings.
- fast utilization polling.
- fast status polling.
- status event.
- manage or unmanage ports.
- View management.
- View creation, deletion and modification.
- details include domain, event or incident filter, and group changes.
- report scheduling.
- creation, manual deletion, suspension and resumption of report scheduling.
To access audit logs:
The Audit Log provides a central point for viewing and analyzing actions performed on Entuity. You can access the Audit Log if you are an Administrator or have the View Audit Log tool permission.
For further help and information on audit logs in Entuity, please see this article.
- On the System Information page, click Show Audit Logs in the top right of the browser or via the Overflow Menu.
- The Audit Log page will open.
To access the data dictionary:
The Entuity Data Dictionary provides descriptions for all StormWorks object types, streams and associations. Please see this article for further help and information on the Entuity Data Dictionary.
- On the System Information page, click Show Data Dictionary in the top right of the browser or via the Overflow Menu.
- This will open the Data Dictionary page.