The System Information page displays details about each Entuity server you are running. From here you can also access specific system performance and health information, audit logs and the ENA data dictionary.
To view system information:
- In the Main Menu, click System Information.
- This will open the System Information page.
To configure the columns in the system information table:
- On the System Information page, go to the Overflow Menu and click Configure Columns.
- This will open the Configure Columns form. Select the columns you want to display, and drag them into the order that you want.
- Click Save in the top right of the form to save, otherwise click Cancel.
- You can sort the columns into ascending or descending order by clicking on the column heading. You can also change the width of each column by dragging left or right on the column dividers.
To access specific system performance and health information
- Click on the respective status icon of the following to access further information:
To show audit logs
The Audit Log provides a central point for viewing and analyzing actions performed on ENA.
By default, ENA maintains audit log entries for 60 days, after which entries are deleted. You can amend this time period through entuity.cfg and the variable auditLogKeepTime.
You can access the Audit Log if you are an Administrator or have the View Audit Log tool permission.
- On the System Information page, click Show Audit Logs in the top right of the browser or via the Overflow Menu.
- The Audit Log page will open.
- Click here for help on how to configure, export, filter and sort the table on the Audit Log page.
|Column Name||Column Description|
|ID||audit entry identifier. When different rows share the same ID, it means an action has been applied to multiple objects of the same type at the same time, e.g. multiple devices selected and added to a View at the same time.|
|Time||time and date on the Entuity server when the audit entry was made.|
|Category||indicates the general category to which the action is related.|
indicates the action type, one of:
|Context||context in which ENA performs the action, e.g. if a particular threshold is modified then that particular threshold is the source context of the action; or the object on which the action occurred.|
|Details||indicates the details of the action. If the action results in changes, then - and + symbols are used ('From' and 'To' respectively) to indicate the direction of change, e.g. if a device is added to a View, then ENA reports the change as (for example) + ManagedHost: saturn.|
owner of the action. When the action is executed through:
|Server||Entuity server on which the action was performed.|
origin of the action. When the source is:
To show the data dictionary
The ENA Data Dictionary provides descriptions for all StormWorks object types, streams and associations.
- On the System Information page, click Show Data Dictionary in the top right of the browser or via the Overflow Menu.
- This will open the Data Dictionary page.