The Event Distribution report details the distribution of events by number and breakdown per device. The report lists, per device, each event that has been raised and how many times it has been raised.
Event Distribution report details:
|Event Type||name of the event.|
|Devices||number of devices against which the event has been raised.|
|Events||number of events of that type that have been raised.|
|Percentage||% of the total events raised that this event type represents.|
To run an Event Distribution report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Activity Reports.
- This will open the Activity Reports page. Click Event Distribution.
- This will open the Event Distribution Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View containing the device against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field.
- Specify the device against which the report is to be run in the Please select a device dropdown field. You can select 'All Devices' to run the report against every device in the selected View.
- Specify the Minimum severity of the events to be reported on in its dropdown field, selecting either: All (1), Minor (2), Major (3), Severe (4), or Critical (5).
- Tick the Show events that are in no open incidents box to include events that were part of incidents that have now been closed.
- Tick the Show events on sub-components box to include events on the device's sub-components.
- Specify the Maximum displayed events to be shown on the report.
- Specify if you want the Report Period to be a Recent period or across a Range.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.