To run the Flow Analysis report
The Flow Analysis report allows you to monitor flow performance for the selected device's interface over the specified reporting period. You can filter on application, protocols, interfaces.
The report details vary according to the configuration. The reporting period is set by Interval and the data by Breakdown.
To run the Flow Analysis report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Activity Reports.
- This will open the Activity Reports page. Click Flow Analysis.
- This will open the Flow Analysis Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the type of chart to be displayed in the Chart style dropdown field.
- Specify the maximum number of records that can appear on a chart in the TopN field.
- Specify the device against which the report is to be run in the Devices dropdown field.
- Specify the category breakdown of flow data that you want to display in the report in the Breakdown dropdown field.
- Specify if you want the Report Period to be a Recent period or across a Range.
- Specify the time within the reporting period for which the report is applicable in the Prime Time fields, e.g. between 09:00 and 17:00 each day.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.
Please sign in to leave a comment.