The Flow Analysis report allows you to monitor flow performance for the selected device's interface over the specified reporting period.
To run the Flow Analysis report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Activity Reports.
- This will open the Activity Reports page. Click Flow Analysis.
- This will open the Flow Analysis Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the type of chart to be displayed in the Chart style dropdown field.
- Specify the maximum number of records that can appear on a chart in the TopN field.
- Specify the device against which the report is to be run in the Devices dropdown field.
- Specify the category breakdown of flow data that you want to display in the report in the Breakdown dropdown field.
- Specify if you want the Report Period to be a Recent period or across a Range.
- Specify the time within the reporting period for which the report is applicable in the Prime Time fields, e.g. between 09:00 and 17:00 each day.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.