The CPU Utilization Trend report graphs predictions for the next six months of CPU utilization. Predictions are derived from applying regression analysis to the device's historical CPU utilization data. By default this is for the last eight weeks, although you can configure this.
To run the CPU Utilization Trend report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Activity Reports.
- This will open the Activity Reports page. Click CPU Utilization Trend.
- This will open the CPU Utilization Trend Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field.
- Specify the device against which the report is to be run in the Please select a device dropdown field.
- Specify if you want the Report Period to be a Recent period or across a Range.
- Specify the time within the reporting period for which the report is applicable in the Prime Time fields, e.g. between 09:00 and 17:00 each day.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.