The Wireless Controller Summary report provides a summary of wireless controllers and their associated APs. This report enables you to:
- catalog periodic reconciliation so you can verify hardware maintenance contracts.
- check consistency of software versions.
- check WLAN access permissions and restrictions per-antenna.
To run a Wireless Controller Summary report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Activity Reports.
- This will open the Activity Reports page. Click Wireless Controller Summary.
- This will open the Wireless Controller Summary Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field.
- Specify the device against which the report is to be run in the Please select a device dropdown field.
- Specify if you want the Report Period to be a Recent period or across a Range.
- Specify the time within the reporting period for which the report is applicable in the Prime Time fields, e.g. between 09:00 and 17:00 each day.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.