The Wireless Controller Summary report provides a summary of wireless controllers and their associated APs. This report enables you to:
- catalog periodic reconciliation so you can verify hardware maintenance contracts.
- check consistency of software versions.
- check WLAN access permissions and restrictions per-antenna.
The report contains the following:
- table listing the number of each wireless controller models.
- table listing the number of each wireless access point models.
- chart graphing total number of wireless access points per wireless controller.
- chart graphing total wireless connected host count during the reporting period.
- a section for each wireless controller that includes:
- wireless controller details.
- chart graphing number of APs with similar host counts as measured by mean average and peak number of AP hosts during the reporting period.
- table, where each row identifies an access point that is associated with the wireless controller.
To run a Wireless Controller Summary report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Activity Reports.
- This will open the Activity Reports page. Click Wireless Controller Summary.
- This will open the Wireless Controller Summary Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field. From ENA v18.0 P06 upwards, you can drag Views into this field from the Drop Box.
- Specify the device against which the report is to be run in the Please select a device dropdown field.
- Specify if you want the Report Period to be a Recent period or across a Range.
- Specify the time within the reporting period for which the report is applicable in the Prime Time fields, e.g. between 09:00 and 17:00 each day.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.