The Port and CPU Utilization Chart report displays a summary table and charts showing inbound and outbound utilization for the specified port. It presents the following charts:
- inbound utilization % - inbound utilization of the port as a % of the referenced port speed.
- outbound utilization % - outbound utilization of the port as a % of the referenced port speed.
- per processor CPU utilization % - graphs per processor CPU utilization over the reporting period.
To run the Port and CPU Utilization Chart report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Activity Reports.
- This will open the Activity Reports page. Click Port and CPU Utilization Chart.
- This will open the Port and CPU Utilization Chart Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select View(s) dropdown field.
- Specify the device against which the report is to be run in the Please select device(s) dropdown field.
- Specify the port utilization sample period in the Sample Period field.
- Specify if you want the Report Period to be a Recent period or across a Range.
- Specify the time within the reporting period for which the report is applicable in the Prime Time fields, e.g. between 09:00 and 17:00 each day.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.