The Port Utilization Details report displays port utilization details over multiple timeframes. This report enables you to see five charts showing inbound and outbound utilization for the specified port. The timeframes are as follows:
- 8 hours, at 5 minute samples.
- 24 hours, at 5 minute samples.
- 7 days, at hourly samples.
- 30 days, at hourly samples.
- 1 year, at daily samples.
To run the Port Utilization Details report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Activity Reports.
- This will open the Activity Reports page. Click Port Utilization Details.
- This will open the Port Utilization Details Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field. From ENA v18.0 P06 upwards, you can drag Views into this field from the Drop Box.
- Specify the device against which the report is to be run in the Please select a device dropdown field.
- Specify the port against which the report is to be run in the Please select a port dropdown field.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.