To run the Port Statistics Comparison report
The Port Statistics Comparion report provides a comparison of mean utilization, volume, discard and faults percentage from up to 8 ports.
The report displays a summary table that identifies the ports and also the colors used with the pie charts below. The following pie charts are displayed:
- inbound utilization %.
- outbound utilization %.
- inbound volume %.
- outbound volume %.
- inbound faults as a % of packets.
- outbound faults as a % of packets.
- inbound discards as a % of packets.
- outbound discards as a % of packets.
The inbound and outbound utilization, volume, discard and fault pie charts include callouts of each port's value. The segments within the pie chart represents each port's metric as a proportion of the total value of that metric for included ports over the reporting period.
To run the Port Statistics Comparison report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Activity Reports.
- This will open the Activity Reports page. Click Port Rate Chart.
- This will open the Port Rate Chart Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select View(s) dropdown field. From ENA v18.0 P06 upwards, you can drag Views into this field from the Drop Box.
- Specify the device against which the report is to be run in the Please select device(s) dropdown field.
- Specify the port against which the report is to be run in the Please select port(s) dropdown field.
- Specify if you want the Report Period to be a Recent period or across a Range.
- Specify the time within the reporting period for which the report is applicable in the Prime Time fields, e.g. between 09:00 and 17:00 each day.
- A v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.
Please sign in to leave a comment.