The Port Rate Chart report provides port rate information in charts for up to 8 ports. It contains a summary table identifying the ports and also their associated line colors used in the traffic charts below. The traffic charts display the following metrics for a selected port, across a specified time period:
- inbound data rate (kbps) - displays inbound date rate of the port in the reporting period.
- outbound data rate (kbps) - displays the outbound data rate of the port in the reporting period.
- aggregate data rate (kbps) - displays an aggregate of all inbound data rate and an aggregate of all outbound data rate for ports in the report, over the specified reporting period.
To run the Port Rate Chart report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Activity Reports.
- This will open the Activity Reports page. Click Port Rate Chart.
- This will open the Port Rate Chart Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved valuesdropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select View(s) dropdown field. From ENA v18.0 P06 upwards, you can drag Views into this field from the Drop Box.
- Specify the device against which the report is to be run in the Please select device(s) dropdown field.
- Specify the port against which the report is to be run in the Please select port(s) dropdown field.
- Specify the port utilization sample period in the Sample Period field.
- Specify if you want the Report Period to be a Recent period or across a Range.
- Specify the time within the reporting period for which the report is applicable in the Prime Time fields, e.g. between 09:00 and 17:00 each day.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.