The Port Discards Details report displays details of port discards on a specific device over 5 specific timeframes. These timeframes are:
- 8 hours, at 5 minutes per sample.
- 24 hours, at 5 minute per sample.
- 7 days, at hourly samples.
- 30 days, at hourly samples.
- 1 year, at daily samples.
To run the Port Discards Details report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Activity Reports.
- This will open the Activity Reports page. Click Port Discards Details.
- This will open the Port Discards Details Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select View(s) dropdown field. From ENA v18.0 P06 upwards, you can drag Views into this field from the Drop Box.
- Specify the device against which the report is to be run in the Please select device(s) dropdown field.
- Specify the port against which the report is to be run in the Please select port(s) dropdown field.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.