The Managed Host Summary Options report details the performance of each managed host within a selected View during the reporting period. It provides attributes of each managed host, plus 4 charts visualizing important performance metrics.
Managed Host Summary Options report details:
|sysName||system name, or where not available, the IP address of the managed host.|
|Location||SysLocation, or where not available, it is left blank.|
|ManagementIP||IP address that ENA uses to manage the managed host.|
|Total Memory||total memory installed to the device.|
|Last reboot||last reboot of the managed host.|
|Polling status||current polling status of the device.|
|System descr||system description, which for a Cisco device is a parsed sysDescr with model, version and serial number.|
|Uptime%||% of time the host was up during the reporting period.|
|Unknown uptime||amount of time that the state of the host was unknown.|
|Outages||number of outages during the reporting period.|
|Round Trip Latency between Entuity and the device||graph charts round trip latency between the Entuity server and the host, in miliseconds.|
|Average Reachability %||graph charts the amount of time the device responds to ping, as a % of the reporting period.|
|User and process counts||graph charts number of users and processes during the reporting period.|
|CPU and memory||graph carts router CPU utilization and memory usage over the reporting period.|
To run the Managed Host Summary Options report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Activity Reports.
- This will open the Activity Reports page. Click Managed Host Summary.
- This will open the Managed Host Summary Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field. From ENA v18.0 P06 upwards, you can drag Views into this field from the Drop Box.
- Specify the device against which the report is to be run in the Please select a device dropdown field.
- Specify if you want the Report Period to be a Recent period or across a Range.
- Specify the time within the reporting period for which the report is applicable in the Prime Time fields, e.g. between 09:00 and 17:00 each day.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.