The Memory Utilization Trend report graphs predictions for the next 6 months of memory utilization. Predictions are derived from applying regression analysis to the device's historical memory utilization data, by default for the last 8 weeks (but this is configurable).
Memory Utilization Trend report details:
|Device Serial Number||serial number of the device.|
|6 month prediction||predicted utilization of the device's memory, in 6 months' time, as a % of the referenced total memory resource.|
|12 month prediction||predicted utilization of the device's memory, in 12 months' time, as a % of the referenced total memory resource.|
|Memory utilization trend %||graphs predicted utilization of the memory, over the next 6 months, as a % of the referenced total memory resource.|
|memory utilization %||graphed memory utilization of the device.|
To run the Memory Utilization Trend report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Activity Reports.
- This will open the Activity Reports page. Click Memory Utilization Trend.
- This will open the Memory Utilization Trend Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field. From ENA v18.0 P06 upwards, you can drag Views into this field from the Drop Box.
- Specify the device against which the report is to be run in the Please select a device dropdown field.
- Specify if you want the Report Period to be a Recent period or across a Range.
- Specify the time within the reporting period for which the report is applicable in the Prime Time fields, e.g. between 09:00 and 17:00 each day.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.