The Memory Utilization Details report displays 5 charts detailing memory utilization over multiple timeframes for a specified device. The timeframes are as follows:
- over 8 hours, at 5 minute samples.
- over 24 hours, at 5 minute samples.
- over 7 days, at hourly samples.
- over 30 days, at hourly samples.
To run the Memory Utilization Details report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Activity Reports.
- This will open the Activity Reports page. Click Memory Utilization Trend.
- This will open the Memory Utilization Details Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field. From ENA v18.0 P06 upwards, you can drag Views into this field from the Drop Box.
- Specify the device against which the report is to be run in the Please select a device dropdown field.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.