The IP SLA Echo report details the performance of IP SLA Echo probes within the selected View. You can restrict the number of probes to the TopN with the maximum latency.
To run the IP SLA Echo report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Activity Reports.
- This will open the Activity Reports page. Click IP SLA Echo.
- This will open the IP SLA Echi Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field.
- Specify the top number of reported probes with the maximum latency to which you want to restrict the report in the TopN (0=all) field. The default value of 0 includes all probes within the selected View.
- Specify if you want the Report Period to be a Recent period or across a Range.
- Specify the time within the reporting period for which the report is applicable in the Prime Time fields, e.g. between 09:00 and 17:00 each day.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.