The Hypervisor and Virtual Machine Inventory report provides an inventory of hypervisors each with a list of configured virtual machines. Each hypervisor is detailed on a separate page of the report.
VMs on Oracle hypervisors that are down are grouped together as Unassigned.
Hypervisor and Virtual Machine Inventory report details:
|Product||full name of the virtualization product, which may include its name, version and build number.|
|Version||version number of the virtualization product.|
|Memory||total memory available to the hypervisor.|
|Build||build number of the virtualization product.|
|CPUs||total number of CPUs available to the hypervisor.|
|VM Count||current number of virtual machines to the hypervisor.|
|Virtual Machine Details|
|VM Name||Virtual Machine name.|
|Memory (MB)||total memory assigned to the VM.|
|Guest OS||details of the operating system running on the VM.|
|Configuration File||primary configuration file for the virtual machine.|
To run a Hypervisor and Virtual Machine Inventory report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Virtualization.
- This will open the Virtualization page. Click Hypervisor and Virtual Machine Inventory.
- This will open the Hypervisor and Virtual Machine Inventory Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View containing the hypervisor against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field. From ENA v18.0 P06 upwards, you can drag Views into this field from the Drop Box.
- Specify the hypervisor against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.