The vSwitch Inventory report displays trends of switch traffic, resource utilization and connected virtualized infrastructure.
vSwitch Inventory report details:
|Switch||name or IP address that ENA uses to manage the device.|
|Physical Host Traffic (In/Out Bytes)||inbound and outbound physical traffic handled by the switch over the reporting period.|
|Switch CPU||percentage change in switch CPU utilization.|
|Switch memory||percentage change in switch memory utilization.|
|# Connected Hypervisors||percentage change in number of hypervisors connected to the switch.|
|# Connected VMs||percentage change in number of VMs connected to the switch.|
|# Connected Physical Servers||percentage change in number of VM platforms connected to the switch.|
To run a Virtualization Traffic Trends report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Virtualization.
- This will open the Virtualization page. Click vSwitch Inventory.
- This will open the vSwitch Inventory Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View containing the VM Platform against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field.
- Specify the VM platform against which the report is to be run in the Please select a VM Platform dropdown field.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.