The vSwitch Inventory report catalogs vSwitch configuration settings.
vSwitch Inventory report details:
|Switch||name or IP address that Entuity uses to manage the device.|
|Physical Host Traffic (In/Out Bytes)||inbound and outbound physical traffic handled by the switch over the reporting period.|
|Switch CPU||percentage change in switch CPU utilization.|
|Switch memory||percentage change in switch memory utilization.|
|# Connected Hypervisors||percentage change in number of hypervisors connected to the switch.|
|# Connected VMs||percentage change in number of VMs connected to the switch.|
|# Connected Physical Servers||percentage change in number of VM platforms connected to the switch.|
To run a Virtualization Traffic Trends report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Virtualization.
- This will open the Virtualization page. Click vSwitch Inventory.
- This will open the vSwitch Inventory Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View containing the VM Platform against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field. From ENA v18.0 P06 upwards, you can drag Views into this field from the Drop Box.
- Specify the VM platform against which the report is to be run in the Please select a VM Platform dropdown field.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.