The Virtual/Physical Host Traffic Mix Over Time report details daily traffic for connected virtual/physical hosts over time.
Virtual/Physical Host Traffic Mix Over Time report details:
|Switch||name or IP address that Entuity uses to manage the device.|
|Location||description of device location.|
|Physical Ports||number of physical ports on the switch.|
|VMware||number of VMware hypervisors connected to the switch.|
|Oracle||number of Oracle VM hypervisors connected to the switch.|
|Hyper-V||number of Hyper-V hypervisors connected to the switch.|
To run a Virtual/Physical Host Traffic Mix Over Time report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Virtualization.
- This will open the Virtualization page. Click Virtual/Physical Host Traffic Mix Over Time.
- This will open the Virtual/Physical Host Traffic Mix Over Time Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View containing the switch against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field. From ENA v18.0 P06 upwards, you can drag Views into this field from the Drop Box.
- Specify if you want the Report Period to be a Recent period or across a Range.
- Specify the time within the reporting period for which the report is applicable in the Prime Time fields, e.g. between 09:00 and 17:00 each day.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.