The Service Delivery Perspective aggregates the behavior of all services in the chosen View and displays, (by default) a summary of the previous 31 days.
Service Delivery Perspective report details:
|Aggregate Daily Services Status||aggregates the daily service status within the selected View for (by default) the previous 31 days.|
|Number of services that were available for % of day.||ENA identifies the level of availability for each service on each day of the reporting period. This perspective groups these services by percentage of availability into one of five groups, e.g. below 50%, 50%-70%, and represents them through a stack chart.|
To run a Service Delivery Perspective report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Service Reports.
- This will open the Service Reports page. Click Service Delivery Perspective.
- This will open the Service Delivery Perspective Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field. From ENA v18.0 P06 upwards, you can drag Views into this field from the Drop Box.
- Specify if you want the Report Period to be a Recent period or across a Range.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.