The Service Inventory report provides an inventory of each service within the specified extent of the report. For each reported service, a section in the report lists the following:
- which Entuity server it monitors.
- when it was created.
- logic applied when raising events.
- managed objects that comprise the service.
This report is useful when maintaining the ENA services you have configured and tracking their location.
Service Inventory report details:
|Service Identifiers||name of the service, the Entuity server managing the service and whether events are enabled.|
|Created||date and time ENA created the service.|
|Components||identifies the logical operator applied to the status of the components within the service. Also listed is the type of each component, e.g. device, application, and its identifier.|
To run a Service Inventory report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Service Reports.
- This will open the Service Reports page. Click Service Inventory.
- This will open the Service Inventory Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View containing the service against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field.
- Specify the service against which the report is to be run in the Please select a service dropdown field.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.