The Service Availability report provides a summary of the availability of ENA services. For each service, the report details the following:
- the managing Entuity server.
- state of the service.
- proportion of time the service state was Up, Down and Unknown.
Service Availability report details:
|Service Identifiers||name of the service, the Entuity server managing the service, and whether events are enabled.|
|Service Status||time and percentage of the report period that the service was in each of the three states (Up, Down, Unknown). These values are graphed both chronologically over the reporting period, and represented as proportions of the reporting period through a pie chart.|
|Start||time of the start of service status change, or the start of the reporting period.|
|End||time of the end of service status change, or the end of the reporting period.|
|Duration||date and time the event was raised.|
|Status||indicates the status of the service, e.g. Up, Down, Unknown.|
|Cause||details of the cause of the service status, e.g. name of the service, its status and the cause of its failure (when the status is Down).|
To run a Service Availability report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Service Reports.
- This will open the Service Reports page. Click Service Availability.
- This will open the Service Availability Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field.
- Specify if you want the Report Period to be a Recent period or across a Range.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.