The Service Event History report provides, for the selected View, a summary of all service-related events in the specified time period. This report is useful when performing an audit of service performance.
Service Event History report details:
|Event Type||type of service event, e.g. Service Down.|
|Source||source of the event.|
|Time||date and time the event was raised.|
|Status||indicates the current status of the event, e.g. Open, Closed.|
To run a Service Event History report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Service Reports.
- This will open the Service Reports page. Click Service Event History.
- This will open the Service Event History Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field.
- Specify the Maximum displayed events in this dropdown field.
- Specify if you want the Report Period to be a Recent period or across a Range.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.