The Overflow Menu of every table and table dashlet in ENA offers you added functionality to arrange how your data is displayed.
To configure the columns in a table:
- In the Overflow Menu, click Configure Columns. This will open the Configure Columns form.
- In this form, select or deselect the columns that you want or do not want to include, and drag them into the order you want.
- Click Save in the top right of the form, otherwise click Cancel.
To export a table:
- In the Overflow Menu, click Export. This will open the Export Table Content form.
- In this form, specify the rows that you want to display in the exported table in the Row criteria field, and specify which table columns you want to display in the Column criteria field.
- From ENA v17.0 P09 and ENA v18.0 P01, if your table contains a date value, you will have the option to Format Timestamps. Switch this field on so that the exported table returns a date timestamp (YYYY.MM.DD hh:mm:ss). If switched off, the date will be presented as a unix timestamp.
- Click Done in the top right of the form to save, otherwise click Cancel.
- The data of the exported table will be saved as a Microsoft Excel file.
To filter the columns:
- In the Overflow Menu, click Filter. This will open the Filter Columns form.
- In this form, specify the metrics you want to filter based on the available columns. You can freely enter text or values in most columns, but some columns you will be able to select from system options, e.g. in a Status column you can choose from the 7 available statuses (see screenshots below)
- Click Done in the top right of the form, otherwise click Cancel.
To filter a table:
Applicable for ENA v17.0 P06 upwards
You can also filter by a search term of your choosing. This will filter the table by row.
- Enter the term you want to search in the Filter Table box in the top right of the table dashlet, then press Enter.
- The table will remove any rows that do not contain the search term.
- To clear the filter, clear the text from the Filter Table box.
To sort the columns:
- Click on the column headings in the table to sort each column into ascending or descending order.
- Drag the column dividers left and right to increase or decrease the width of the columns.