Applicable to ENA v18.0 P06 upwards. If you are using an earlier version of ENA, please see this article.
The Configuration Monitor Settings dashlet shows you the configuration monitor settings for the selected device.
The Configuration Monitor Settings dashlet is only applicable to devices.
To add a Configuration Monitor Settings dashlet to a custom dashboard:
- When adding a dashlet to a new custom dashboard or editing an existing custom dashboard, follow the instructions for adding a dashlet, select Configuration Monitor Settings in the Select Dashlet Type, and click Next.
- The Create Dashlet form will slide in on the right.
- Enter a name for your dashlet in the Name field.
- You can then choose the source of the data to be displayed in the dashlet.
The Configuration Monitor Settings dashlet can only display data where the source is a device.
- If you want this dashlet to source its data from the context of its parent dashboard, select Dashboard. You can see the context of the parent dashboard in the Dashboard Context field at the top of the form.
- If you want this dashlet to source its data from another dashlet in this current dashboard, select Dashlet.
- If you want this dashlet to source its data from a specific device on your network, select Fixed Object. You can then click Browse to an object to search for the device in Explorer, or drag into the box your desired device in from another browser window.
- Click the Advanced Settings field to open the Advanced Settings form.
- Choose whether you want to hide the title of the dashlet in the Hide Title Bar field. If selected, the dashlet's Overflow Menu will also be hidden, but in the Promote Menu Options field you can then choose if you want to display the options in the dashlet's Overflow Menu in the overall dashboard's Overflow Menu.
- Choose whether you want the dashlet to automatically refresh in the Auto Refresh field.
- Click Done in the top right of the form to save and return to the Create Dashlet form, otherwise click Cancel.
- Click Done in the top right of the form, otherwise click Cancel.
To edit the configuration monitor settings for the selected device:
- Navigate to a dashboard containing Configuration Monitor Settings dashlet, and either click Monitoring Settings in the dashlet itself or via the dashlet Overflow Menu.
- The Configuration Monitor Settings form will then slide in on the right. Please see this article for further help and information on how to edit configuration monitor settings via this form.