The ACI Faults dashlet displays a list of ACI faults on Cisco APIC devices and their components.
The ACI Faults is only applicable to Cisco APIC devices and their components. It is not applicable to any other data source (e.g. Views, services, VM platforms etc).
To add an ACI Faults dashlet to a custom dashboard:
- When adding a dashlet to a new custom dashboard or editing an existing custom dashboard, follow the instructions for adding a dashlet, select ACI Faults in the Select Dashlet Type, and click Next.
- The Create Dashlet form will slide in on the right.
- Enter a name for your dashlet in the Name field.
- You can then choose the source of the data to be displayed in the dashlet.
The ACI Faults dashlet can only display data where the source is a Cisco APIC device.
- If you want this dashlet to source its data from the context of its parent dashboard, select Dashboard. You can see the context of the parent dashboard in the Dashboard Context field at the top of the form.
- If you want this dashlet to source its data from another dashlet in this current dashboard, select Dashlet.
- If you want this dashlet to source its data from a Cisco APIC device on your network, select Fixed Object. You can then click Browse to an object to search for a Cisco APIC device in Explorer, or drag into the box your desired Cisco APIC device in from another browser window.
- Click the Advanced Settings field to open the Advanced Settings form.
- Choose whether you want to hide the title of the dashlet in the Hide Title Bar field. If selected, the dashlet's Overflow Menu will also be hidden, but in the Promote Menu Options field you can then choose if you want to display the options in the dashlet's Overflow Menu in the overall dashboard's Overflow Menu.
- Choose whether you want the dashlet to automatically refresh in the Auto Refresh field.
- Click Done in the top right of the form to save and return to the Create Dashlet form, otherwise click Cancel.
- Click Done in the top right of the form, otherwise click Cancel.
To configure and filter the columns in the dashlet:
Please see the article on configuring tables in ENA.