Applicable to ENA v18.0 P03 upwards
To access diagnostic polling via the UI
From ENA v18.0 P03 upwards, you can access, via the UI, diagnostic data that is polled and kept in StormWorks streams relating to database performance and processes.
This data can also be accessed via the Polling Diagnostics report and Process Diagnostics report.
To access diagnostic polling via the UI:
- In non-consolidated server mode, navigate to the All Objects View.
- Navigate to the Associations dashboard.
- In the Overflow Menu, tick the Show Advanced Assocations box.
- Select Root from the Show associations of type dropdown menu.
- Click the StormWorks root object, which in the above example is 'bvt'. This will open the Associations dashboard of bvt. In the Show associations of type dropdown menu, select Diagnostics.
- From this list you can drill down to one of the metrics, e.g. 'Database'. Click on Database and then navigate to its Attributes dashboard, from where you can view various stats that can be dragged into a report or the dropbox.
Please sign in to leave a comment.