The Process Diagnostics report displays information on ENA processes for diagnostic investigation of irregularities in those processes.
From ENA v18.0 P03 upwards, you can access diagnostic data via the UI. Please see this article for further help and information on how to do this.
To build a Process Diagnostics report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Administrative Reports.
- This will open the Administrative Reports page. Click Process Diagnostics.
- This will open the Process Diagnostics Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify if you want the Report Period to be a Recent period or across a Range.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.