The Custom Threshold Settings report details devices with custom thresholds. Each identified device includes a hyperlink to the Summary dashboard for that device.
To build a Custom Threshold Settings report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Administrative Reports.
- This will open the Administrative Reports page. Click Custom Threshold Settings.
- This will open the Custom Threshold Settings Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which you want the report to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field.
- Specify the device against which you want to run the report in the Please select a device dropdown field.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.