The Entuity Server Health Summary report provides a summary of the health of the Entuity server and server performance. It covers the following sections: Database Health, License Health and Server Process Health.
To build a Entuity Server Health Summary report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Administrative Reports.
- This will open the Administrative Reports page. Click Reports Health.
- This will open the Reports Health Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify if you want the Report Period to be a Recent period or across a Range.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.