The Devices Failing SNMP Polling report details the devices that are currently failing to respond to SNMP polling, and whether they are ping reachable.
To build a Devices SNMP Response Time report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Administrative Reports.
- This will open the Administrative Reports page. Click Devices Failing SNMP Polling.
- This will open the Devices Failing SNMP Polling Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which you want the report to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.