The Devices SNMP Response Time report details the responsiveness of devices to requests from ENA.
To build a Devices SNMP Response Time report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Administrative Reports.
- This will open the Administrative Reports page. Click Devices SNMP Response Time.
- This will open the Devices SNMP Response Time Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which you want the report to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field.
- Specify the metric by which the report will be sorted in the Sort by dropdown field, one of Percentage Waiting, Response Time, Success Rate, or Failure Rate.
- Specify the number of devices to be included in the report in the TopN (0=all) field. By default, the top 10 devices are measured on the selected Sort by metric.
- Specify if you want the Report Period to be a Recent period or across a Range.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.