Applicable to Entuity v20.0 P04 upwards.
The License Audit report details license usage and allocations per server. When run on a consolidation server, there is one row per remote server, whilst for a standalone server there is only a single row.
For further help and information on licensing in Entuity, please see this section.
To build a License Audit report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Administrative Reports.
- This will open the Administrative Reports page. Click License Audit.
- This will open the License Audit page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field, selecting from HTML, PDF, CSV, RTF, TXT, XML, ODF, ODS, DOCX, XLS, or XLSX.
- Specify a Report style template if required.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.