The Default Server Threshold Settings report identifies the state of each threshold setting (whether enabled or disabled), its default threshold value and (if set) any custom threshold value. Thresholds are viewed by selected Entuity server.
To build a Default Server Threshold Settings report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Administrative Reports.
- This will open the Administrative Reports page. Click Default Server Threshold Settings.
- This will open the Default Server Threshold Settings Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.