Please find here the Entuity v19.0 P02 patch notifications:
Please find below documentation for the new features and improvements in this patch:
- Addition of a ‘Show New Associated’ button to the Managed Assets page, to quickly filter on newly discovered devices with associated assets.
- Change so that when a discovery profile is run with no address range, it will now use the local network.
- Addition of an option to push shared credentials to other servers.
- Addition of a new Service Status Hierarchy dashlet
- Addition of a new Summary dashboard for server device OS logical volumes.
- Addition of support for ssh and SNMP monitoring and reporting on NetApp storage devices.
- Addition of support for SNMP monitoring and reporting on DataDomain storage devices.
- Update to the License Health page and Multi-Server Configuration page to display unlimited Configuration Management licenses and unlimited Associated Asset licenses if a license with an unlimited associated device license key is installed.
- Addition of a config setting to disable traceroutes. This can prevent Entuity from generating excessive numbers of ICMP retries, which is useful in cases when the network disallows ICMP TTL expired events from reaching the Entuity server and the server is not receiving the TTL expired responses. If set, a simple ping is performed instead.
- Update to the License Consumption widget on the Asset Management tabs to display ‘Unlimited’ if a license with an unlimited associated device license key is installed.
- Update to the Associated Assets page so that it displays ‘Associated Licenses: Unlimited’ if a license with an unlimited associated device license key is installed.
- Addition of live status functionality to context menus, replacing the existing live ping and port status functionality.
- Addition so that users can specify custom credential details for SurePath agents.