Applicable to Entuity v21.0 upwards. If you are using an earlier version of Entuity, please see this article.
The Administration page contains links to the Entuity functionality enabled through user permissions. The functionality available will therefore depend on your user group permissions.
To access the Administration page, click the Main Menu and then Administration.
The Administration page will then open, and the contents will depend on your user group permissions.
- Account Management - manage users, user groups, and user group permissions.
- External Authentication - configure LDAP user authentication (external authentication) and server access mapping.
- View Management - manage Views, content filters, incident filters and event filters.
- Dashboard Configuration - add, edit and delete dashboards.
- Multi-Server Configuration - create and manage trusts between Entuity servers.
Asset Management and Topology
- Asset Management - discover, import, add, modify and delete devices.
- Asset Credential Management - manage asset credentials.
- Manual Topology - manually define undiscoverable connections between devices.
- Topology Group Management - view, add, edit and delete multi-server topology groups.
- Snapshots - track network inventory changes.
- Maintenance Mode - set and schedule maintenance modes for devices.
- IP Address Management - set and monitor IP address scopes.
- Event Administration - enrich, filter and correlate events.
- Event Suppressions - view, edit and delete event suppression rules.
- Event Notifications - create and edit event notifications.
- Webhooks - manage incoming alerts via webhooks.
- Custom Webhooks - manage custom rules for webhooks.
- ICMP Monitor - manage how device and port availability is monitored.
- Zones - distinguish between sites with overlapping IP addresses.
- User Defined SNMP Polling - define custom collectors using SNMP to poll existing or new attributes.
- User Defined REST Polling - define custom API pollers using REST to populate attributes on devices.
- OS Service Management - manage filtering rules for OS Services on servers.
- Reporting Styles - customize the appearance of reports, including colors and logo.
- Datasets - define the data you would like to export.
- Jobs - define the View, schedule and target database of your dataset.
- Agents - configure agents to be used for traceroute path discovery.
- Agent Software - download agent installation packages.
- Path Overrides - define rules for SurePath that creates a link to bridge between hops.
- Application Port - customize application port mappings for flow and application monitoring.
- Flow Inventory - enable or disable collection of individual flows.
- Configuration Management - create, edit and delete device configuration tasks.
- Policies - create, edit and delete policy files.
- Geographical Map - configure Geograhical Map and API Key settings.
For further help and information on user group permissions in Entuity, please see this article.