The Models report provides a breakdown by model of the managed devices on the selected Entuity server, within the set View.
This report has two sections:
- a pie chart that graphs the top ten models of managed devices, by number of devices.
- a table that lists the model and the number of managed devices.
To run a Models report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Inventory Reports.
- This will open the Inventory Reports page. Click Models.
- This will open the Models Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.