The Device Types report provides a breakdown of the managed devices on the selected Entuity server(s) by type. It consists of two sections:
- a pie chart that graphs the top ten types of managed devices.
- a table that lists each device type and the number of those devices managed on the server.
To run a Device Types report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Inventory Reports.
- This will open the Inventory Reports page. Click CUCM Inventory.
- This will open the CUCM Inventory Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field. From ENA v18.0 P06 upwards, you can drag Views into this field from the Drop Box.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.
Please sign in to leave a comment.