The CUCM Inventory report provides an inventory report of Cisco Unified Communications Manager devices in the specified View.
CUCM Inventory report details:
|CUCM Name||CUCM name.|
|Version||last valid CUCM version.|
|Active Phones||currently active phones with the CUCM.|
|Registered Phones||phones registered with the CUCM.|
|Active Gateways||current gateway for the CUCM.|
|Registered Gateways||gateways registered to the current CUCM.|
|Total Memory (GB)||total memory, in gb, installed to the CUCM.|
|Used Memory %||CUCMs memory usage as a percentage of total device memory.|
To run a CUCM Inventory report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Inventory Reports.
- This will open the Inventory Reports page. Click CUCM Inventory.
- This will open the CUCM Inventory Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field. From ENA v18.0 P06 upwards, you can drag Views into this field from the Drop Box.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.