The IP Phone Directory report provides a list of CUCM phone extension details, ordered by extension number.
IP Phone Directory report details:
|Last User||last registered user.|
|IP Address||last known IP address of the phone.|
|MAC address||physical (MAC) address of the phone.|
|Switch/Port||IP address of the CUCM switch/name of the port.|
|CUCM||name of the CUCM.|
To run an IP Phone Directory report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Inventory Reports.
- This will open the Inventory Reports page. Click CUCM Inventory.
- This will open the CUCM Inventory Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.