The Inventory Overview report provides a high level overview of your device inventory. It details every device type, and there is a summary table for each device type that identifies the following:
|Server||name of the Entuity server. When reporting on multiple servers, this report groups inventory by the managing Entuity server.|
|Device Type||name of the device type, e.g. VPN, Load Balancer, Managed Host. When reporting on multiple device types, this report groups devices by type, in alphabetical order.|
|Device Name||resolved device name or the IP address.|
|IP Address||device's management IP address.|
|System Name||device description.|
|Mgmt Level||indicates the level of ENA management of the device, e.g. Full, Basic, Ping Only.|
|Certified||when set to Yes, indicates the device is fully certified by ENA. When set to Unknown, the device dataset is derived by ENA (from proliferate -g).|
|Modules||number of modules associated with the device.|
|Ports||number of ports associated with the device.|
|Host||number of hosts associated with the device.|
To run an Inventory Overview report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Inventory Reports.
- This will open the Inventory Reports page. Click Inventory Overview.
- This will open the Inventory Overview Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.