The Path Summary dashlet lists the paths on the selected View or Subview.
The Path Summary dashlet is only applicable to Views and Subviews. It is not applicable to any other data source (e.g. devices, services, components etc).
To add a Path Summary dashlet to a custom dashboard:
- When adding a dashlet to a new custom dashboard or editing an existing custom dashboard, follow the instructions for adding a dashlet, select Path Summary in the Select Dashlet Type, and click Next.
- The Create Dashlet form will slide in on the right.
- Enter a name for your dashlet in the Name field.
- You can then choose the source of the data to be displayed in the dashlet.
The Path Summary dashlet can only display data where the source is a View.
- If you want this dashlet to source its data from the context of its parent dashboard, select Dashboard. You can see the context of the parent dashboard in the Dashboard Context field at the top of the form.
- If you want this dashlet to source its data from another dashlet in this current dashboard, select Dashlet.
- If you want this dashlet to source its data from a specific managed object on your network, select Fixed Object. You can then click Browse to an object to search for the managed object in Explorer, or drag into the box your desired managed object in from another browser window.
- Click the Advanced Settings field to open the Advanced Settings form.
- Choose whether you want to hide the title of the dashlet in the Hide Title Bar field. If selected, the dashlet's Overflow Menu will also be hidden, but in the Promote Menu Options field you can then choose if you want to display the options in the dashlet's Overflow Menu in the overall dashboard's Overflow Menu.
- Choose whether you want the dashlet to automatically refresh in the Auto Refresh field. By default this is set to On.
- Click Done in the top right of the form to save and return to the Create Dashlet form, otherwise click Cancel.
- Click Done in the top right of the form, otherwise click Cancel.
To configure or export the table in the dashlet:
Please see the article on configuring tables in Entuity.
The available columns are as follows:
|Column Name||Column Description|
|Schedule||schedule of discovery.|
|Threshold||ENA v18.0 upwards - value of thresholed set on the path. This is only applicable to a path that uses an agent. If there is no threshold set, the value will be 'Unset'. If the path does not use an agent, the value will be 'N/A'.|
|Batch Threshold (%)||ENA v18.0 upwards - value of batch threshod set on the path. This is only applicable to a path that uses an agent. If there is no batch threshold set, the value will be 'Unset'. If the path does not use an agent, the value will be 'N/A'.|
|Discovery Mode||how the discovery is made.|
|Server||ENA v18.0 upwards - server on which the path was created.|
To create, edit, duplicate or remove a path:
You can create, edit, duplicate or remove paths via the Path Summary dashlet. Please see this article for further help and information on this functionality.