The NBAR Blacklisted Traffic dashlet displays the total traffic volume over the previous 24 hours (in octets) of NBAR traffic that is blacklisted on the selected View, Subview, device or port.
The NBAR Blacklisted Traffic dashlet is only applicable to devices or ports that are NBAR-enabled. It is not applicable to any other data source (e.g. VM platforms, services etc).
To add an NBAR Blacklisted Traffic dashlet to a custom dashboard:
- Navigate to the custom dashboard for which you want to create the dashlet, or create a new dashboard.
- Click Add Dashlet. In the Select Dashlet Type form, select NBAR Summary and click Next.
- The Create Dashlet form will slide in on the right. Enter a name for your dashlet in the Name field.
- You can then choose the source of the data to be displayed in the dashlet.
- If you want this dashlet to source its data from the context of its parent dashboard, select Dashboard. You can see the context of the parent dashboard in the Dashboard Context field at the top of the form.
- If you want this dashlet to source its data from another dashlet in this current dashboard, select Dashlet.
- If you want this dashlet to source its data from a specific managed object on your network, select Fixed Object. You can then click Browse to an object to search for the managed object in Explorer, or drag into the box your desired managed object in from another browser window.
- Choose whether you want to hide the title of the dashlet in the Hide Title Bar field. If selected, the dashlet's Overflow Menu will also be hidden, but in the Promote Menu Options field you can then choose if you want to display the options in the dashlet's Overflow Menu in the overall dashboard's Overflow Menu.
- Choose whether you want the dashlet to automatically refresh in the Auto Refresh field.
- Specify the data type you want to be displayed in the dashlet in the Data Type field. You can edit this at a later time via Chart Settings in the dashlet's Overflow Menu.
- Choose the time and date range for the data to be displayed in the dashlet in the NBAR Range field. This can also be edited at a later time via Chart Settings.
- Specify if you want the chart legend to be displayed in the Show Legend field. If switched on, you can then decide if you want the legend to display percentages in the Show Percentages field.
- Click Done in the top right of the form, otherwise click Cancel.
To view further information about the NBAR-enabled applications on the selected managed object:
- Click on the segment of the pie chart you want to know more about.
- This will open the selected segment's Breakdown Table: NBAR Polling and Blacklisted page.
- Right click on an application in the table to open its context menu.
- You can sort the columns in ascending or descending order by clicking on the column headings, and you can increase or decrease the width of columns by dragging the column dividers left and right. You can also configure the columns by clicking Configure Columns in the Overflow Menu.
|Column Name||Column Description|
|Display Name||name of the application.|
|NBAR Protocol Blacklisted||if the application is blacklisted for NBAR.|
To configure the information that is displayed in the dashlet pie chart:
- Click on the statuses in the legend to display or hide them in the pie chart as you want.