The NBAR TopN Summary dashlet displays TopN information for NBAR-enabled objects.
The NBAR TopN Summary dashlet is applicable to ports on NBAR-enabled devices.
To add an NBAR TopN Summary dashlet to a custom dashboard:
- When adding a dashlet to a new custom dashboard or editing an existing custom dashboard, follow the instructions for adding a dashlet, select NBAR TopN Summary in the Select Dashlet Type, and click Next.
- The Create Dashlet form will slide in on the right. Enter a name for your dashlet in the Name field.
- You can then choose the source of the data to be displayed in the dashlet.
The NBAR TopN Summary dashlet can only display data where the source is a managed object that is enabled for NBAR.
- If you want this dashlet to source its data from the context of its parent dashboard, select Dashboard. You can see the context of the parent dashboard in the Dashboard Context field at the top of the form.
- If you want this dashlet to source its data from another dashlet in this current dashboard, select Dashlet.
- If you want this dashlet to source its data from a specific managed object on your network, select Fixed Object. You can then click Browse to an object to search for the managed object in Explorer, or drag into the box your desired managed object in from another browser window.
- Specify the type of TopN data you want the dashlet to display in the Set Data Type dropdown field. Select from:
- In Bytes
- Out Bytes
- In Packets
- Out Packets
- In Bit Rate
- Out Bit Rate
- Enter the number of objects you want to display in the TopN summary (i.e., the value of N) in the Set TopN dropdown field. You can choose from 5, 10 or 20.
- Specify if you want the chart legend to be displayed in the Show Legend field. If switched on, you can then decide if you want the legend to display percentages in the Show Percentages field.
- Specify the time period over for which you want to display data in the Time Range field, choosing the unit of time and the range for that unit.
- Click the Advanced Settings field to open the Advanced Settings form.
- Choose whether you want to hide the title of the dashlet in the Hide Title Bar field. If selected, the dashlet's Overflow Menu will also be hidden, but in the Promote Menu Options field you can then choose if you want to display the options in the dashlet's Overflow Menu in the overall dashboard's Overflow Menu.
- Choose whether you want the dashlet to automatically refresh in the Auto Refresh field. By default this is set to On.
- Click Done in the top right of the form to save and return to the Create Dashlet form, otherwise click Cancel.
- Click Done in the top right of the form, otherwise click Cancel.