The Flow TopN Summary dashlet displays TopN information for flow-enabled devices.
The Flow TopN Summary dashlet is only applicable to devices that are enabled for flow.
To add a Flow TopN Summary dashlet to a custom dashboard:
- When adding a dashlet to a new custom dashboard or editing an existing custom dashboard, follow the instructions for adding a dashlet, select Flow TopN Summary in the Select Dashlet Type, and click Next.
- The Create Dashlet form will slide in on the right.
- Enter a name for your dashlet in the Name field.
- You can then choose the source of the data to be displayed in the dashlet.
The Flow TopN Summary dashlet can only display data where the source is a device that has been enabled for flow.
- If you want this dashlet to source its data from the context of its parent dashboard, select Dashboard. You can see the context of the parent dashboard in the Dashboard Context field at the top of the form.
- If you want this dashlet to source its data from another dashlet in this current dashboard, select Dashlet.
- If you want this dashlet to source its data from a device object on your network, select Fixed Object. You can then click Browse to an object to search for the device in Explorer, or drag into the box your desired device in from another browser window.
- Specify the type of TopN data you want the dashlet to display in the Set Breakdown Type dropdown field. Select from:
- Top Conversations.
- Top Interfaces.
- Top Applications.
- Top Ports.
- Top Hosts.
- Top Listeners.
- Top Talkers.
- Top Protocols.
- Top QOS Classes.
- Top DSCP Classes.
- Top IP Precedence Classes.
- Enter the number of objects you want to display in the TopN summary (i.e., the value of N) in the Set TopN dropdown field. You can choose from 5, 10 or 20.
- Click the Advanced Settings field to open the Advanced Settings form.
- Choose whether you want to hide the title of the dashlet in the Hide Title Bar field. If selected, the dashlet's Overflow Menu will also be hidden, but in the Promote Menu Options field you can then choose if you want to display the options in the dashlet's Overflow Menu in the overall dashboard's Overflow Menu.
- Choose whether you want the dashlet to automatically refresh in the Auto Refresh field. By default this is set to On.
- Click Done in the top right of the form to save and return to the Create Dashlet form, otherwise click Cancel.
- Click Done in the top right of the form, otherwise click Cancel.