The View Permissions and User Access Control report details, in tabular form, user group membership and View access, and lists all users that have access to each device.
To build a View Permissions and User Access Control report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Administrative Reports.
- This will open the Administrative Reports page. Click View Permissions and User Access Control.
- This will open the View Permissions and User Access Control Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Check the following boxes if you want them to be included in the report:
- Show group membership.
- Show group View access.
- Show View device membership.
- Show device user access membership.
- Show user's tool permissions.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.