The View Comparison report compares the list of devices currently within two or three Views.
To build a View Comparison report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Administrative Reports.
- This will open the Administrative Reports page. Click View Comparison.
- This will open the View Comparison Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which other Views in the report are compared in the First View field. From ENA v18.0 P06 upwards, you can drag Views into these fields from the Drop Box.
- Specify the second View against which the first View is compared in the Second View field.
- Specify the optional third View against which the first View is compared in the Third View (optional) field.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.