The View Hierarchy report provides a summary of View configuration parameters. Views are sorted alphabetically, so you can identify differences in View name casing (ENA View names are case sensitive). This is useful in multi-server environments when maintaining consistency of View configuration across servers.
To build a View Hierarchy report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Administrative Reports.
- This will open the Administrative Reports page. Click View Hierarchy.
- This will open the View Hierarchy Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.