The Port Operational States report provides a summary of port availability. This report lists all ports on the selected device and their current operational state. You can configure the parameters of this report to display the components in which you are most interested.
To run a Port Operational States report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Availability Reports.
- This will open the Availability Reports page. Click Port Operational States.
- This will open the Port Operational States Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View in which is the device you want to run the report against in the Please select a View dropdown field.
- Specify the device against which the report is to be run in the Please select a device field.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.