The Device Status report provides a summary of device status based on ICMP and/or SNMP. ENA sends an ICMP ping to the management IP address of managed devices (every two minutes by default). Devices that respond are considered reachable, whilst those that do not respond (after the set number of retries) are considered unreachable.
To run a Device Status report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Availability Reports.
- This will open the Availability Reports page. Click Device Status.
- This will open the Device Status Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.